|From top left: Ares class cruisers and Korolev frigates from Studio Bersgstrom|
(Available only through the Axanar Productions); USS Luna class battleships,
USS Ellington class cruisers, Buru Heavy Cruisers and Buru Battleships from
Irrational Designs; Adjudicator heavy cruisers and Arbiter light cruisers
from Studio Bergstrom.
Saturday, December 3, 2016
One of the best features of switching to a blog format is being able to easily share pics. Here are all the most recent additions to my starship miniature collection.
Friday, December 2, 2016
OK, I've gone through most of my materials from the old site and these are the links that are dead. If you know if this file can be found elsewhere, please post the updated URL in the comments below:
- Full Thrust FAQ
- AquaZone: Rules of using Full Thrust for submarine combat.
- Full Throttle: Rules to convert FT into a Mecha combat game.
- FASA Star Trek --> Full Thrust: Rules for FASA late Star Trek game.
- Full Galactica Thrust Rules by William Hostman: Eat your heart our Starbuck and Apollo!
- Jerry Han's Honor Harrington Rules: More rules featuring everyone's favorite female starship captain (and I'm not talking about Cpt. Katherine "Laryngitis" Janeway.)
- Space Fleet -- Traditional Conversions to FTII by Aaron Teske: Rules to play Space Fleet battles in FT (no rolling dice into a stupid box). Now he has rules for FT 2.5.
If the I don't receive URL updates in a few months, I'll declare them KIA and commit their links to the deep.